Friendsnet - Joeynet
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Friendsnet - Joeynet

Friendsnet - Joeynet

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

Oh my god!!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
tadpole
Fan
tadpole

Oh my god!! Empty
MessageSujet: Oh my god!!   Oh my god!! EmptyJeu 12 Jan - 15:00

OH MY GOD!! Last night on one of my satellite channels; the horror channel; I started watching some really really bad horror movie called Leprechaun .... and horror shock who do i recognise (barely) ... Jen Anniston!!

With dark almost black hair, a very different nose than what we are used to, and a rather plump backside!! affraid

Have any of you seen this movie?? It must be pretty old cause she only looks about 20 years old in it. She still had the same voice and pretty much the same acting ways. She looks quite nice with dark hair actually but she definetly has had her nose done since.

Anyway, it was funny seeing her in that, it was a really bad movie, not scarey at all and the little leprechaun creature was just ridiculous. :dwarf:

And just yesterday, my mum in law lent me a voici and in it they show Courtney Cox in a picture from an ad she did before being known in a tampon ad!! Very Happy

Well as they say ... you gotta start somewhere! lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Choupincherinet
Modérateur
Choupincherinet

Féminin

Oh my god!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Oh my god!!   Oh my god!! EmptyVen 13 Jan - 19:08

Yes, before they became famous, they all made some craps.

I remember that movie, Leprechaun. Poor Jen, she must have worked hard to get that part.
But now she is successful, so that's ok Smile
(However, Rumor Has It has been really badly critizised Sad )

About C.C. tampon's ad, she was the first female to tell the word "tampon" on an advertisement.

I also remembered one of her ad for a facial lotion, she used to be so young.

But the funniest was Matthew Perry on Growing Pain, he really looked like a teenager. (In some kind of way, he reminds me of a young Leo Di Caprio)
http://gaelleamars.blogspot.com
tadpole
Fan
tadpole

Oh my god!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Oh my god!!   Oh my god!! EmptyVen 13 Jan - 21:13

I read since that the movie leprechaun is dated from 1993 and that Jen got her role for Rachel in 1994 so just the year after. She origanaly read for the part of Monica, and CC read for the part of Rachel actually. I think they asked the poor Jen to loose a few kilos before giving her the role and obviously, to change hair color;

Very Happy Actually; CC was the first person to ever pronunce the word "period" on televison (traduit: les regles).

I have never seen or maybe dont remember the ep of Growing Pains with MP in it. Do you know the ep title or where i can download it? I found out he is the youngest cast memeber out of all the friends. CC is 40!! affraid Gosh, i hope im THAT gorgeous in ten years! lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

Oh my god!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Oh my god!!   Oh my god!! Empty

Oh my god!!
Page 1 sur 1